- Fork Our Gitlab repo
- Install dependencies with
- Make your changes
- Test the site locally:
- Make a PR (See Git for help using Git)
See here for reference.
Although we are using mkdocs, and that does support markdown extensions, only use standard markdown, so these documents can be portable.
- Lists (both numbered and unnumbered)
- Fenced Code blocks (triple backtick)
- Command (single backtick)
- Emphasis (Bold, Italics, Underline, Strike-Through)
- Horizontal Rules (use headers instead) (if you do find a reason to use these, use
***and specify in the PR why it was needed)
- Tables (not standardized) (if you find a case to need these, feel free to do so in the PR)
- Other fancy elements
- Do not enforce a max width.
- Space after the # in a header before the text.
Table Of Contents
mkdocs only generates a Table of contents if you have one top level header.